• As we begin to re-open as a church, the first phase will be meeting in small groups, which allows us to remain under the 25-person threshold. Beginning Wednesday, June 10 (and continuing through the month of July), Powersource will be meeting in-person at Big Rock Park (900 1st Ave, New Brighton) for small groups from 7:00 – 8:30 PM. Meeting outside allows us to safely adhere to social distancing guidelines.
• Upon arriving to the park (which is located just 3 minutes from the Life Center), we’re asking that the ladies meet at the pavilion (which is centrally located in the park, next to the flagpole) and the guys meet at the “Kayak launch” (which is a hot spot for fishing). If you’re unsure about these locations, just drive through and you’ll see our youth leaders!
• While we certainly encourage your student to join us, their attendance is entirely contingent on your permission and level of comfort. Peace to you if you are not comfortable with your child meeting in person yet! For those that do attend, we are requiring a waiver form be completed by parents / guardians.
• For those that do attend in-person, we will practice safe protocols, maintain distance, provide hand sanitizer, and welcome the use of masks (though these will not be mandatory). If your child is not feeling well, please stay home!
• Whether students attend in person or not, Powersource LIVE will continue to be broadcast on YouTube at 7 PM on Wednesday evenings (link below).
Finally, we are sending weekly emails to communicate with parents (to subscribe to our email list, click the “Monthly Newsletter” tab and sign up).
During this quarantine season, there are still a lot of great things happening at Powersource, so don’t miss out!
Powersource meets on Wednesday nights at the Life Center* (located in between Hank’s & the Beaver County YMCA – 2232 3rd Ave, New Brighton). Though service officially begins at 7:00 PM, doors open at 6:15 PM.
We encourage students to come early to hang out with friends, connect with leaders, and have fun with our pre-service activities. In partnership with the YMCA, we also offer free meals for teens before service. Services end by 8:30 PM.
* Though the Life Center is our home, Powersource will periodically meet at our NBCA main campus or off-site for special services. For info about these special nights, sign up for our monthly newsletter or follow us on Instagram – @PowersourceYM.